Support the Livonia Civic Chorus
The Musical Voice of the Livonia Community
We “LOVE to SING”
The Livonia Civic Chorus is a 501(c)(3) non-profit charitable organization.
Contributions are tax deductible within the limits of the law.
SEND A DONATION
If you would like to donate by check, please make your check payable to
LIVONIA CIVIC CHORUS
And send to:
Livonia Civic Chorus
37637 Five Mile Rd., Suite 156, Livonia, MI 48154
Or donate online:
Click on this icon to reach the LCC donation page.
Your donations will be acknowledged in our concert programs. Thank You!
Other ways to support the Livonia Civic Chorus...
Buy Tickets to Our Concerts...
Tickets Sales for our two major concerts represent, at this time, about 33% of our annual income used to pay for operating expenses for the Chorus. This includes:
- Scholarships for Madonna Universityv and the Livonia Youth Choir
- Music purchase (approximately $100 per selection and there are at least 20 selections for each of two concerts)
- Auditorium rental for performances and technical rehearsals
- Conductor, Accompanist, and other musician fees
- Rental of a weekly rehearsal location for at least three months prior to each concert
- Publicity, programs
Of special note is that Livonia Civic Chorus is a membership organization of 50 or so volunteers who pay a membership fee of $50 for each of its two sessions (September-December and January-May).
Join our Patron Program: Become a Patron of the Arts
All donors receive special mention in our Concert programs (deadline for the Spring Concert program is April 2, 2013).
|Platinum||$500 to $999|
|Diamond||$250 to $499|
|Gold||$100 to $249|
|Silver||Up to $99|
Over the last 48 years, many area citizens and businesses have supported the Livonia Civic Chorus by becoming patrons. If you have contributed to the Chorus in the past, then you know the satisfaction of being a part of this very important and worthy cause. We thank you very much for your consideration of this avenue of support.
Advertise in our Concert Programs...
The Livonia Civic Chorus performs two major concerts per season, December and May.
Advertising in the program books for each of these concerts gives your organization exposure as a supporter of an arts organization in our community.
For information on advertising in the program books of the 2012-2013 season, our 48th season, provide your contact information by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and our Advertising Director will contact you.
Attend Other Fundraising Events...
Mark Your Calendars...
37714 Six Mile (in Laurel Park), Livonia
Monday, March 18, 2013
Max and Erma's will give us 20% of sales that day with a flyer attached to the bill from LCC. Eat often and a lot!! Plus...hand out flyers to your friends, but NOT on Laurel Park property.
Grill and Bar
Wednesday, April 17, 2013
Midtown will give us 10% of sales that day with a flyer attached to the bill to LCC. Eat often and a lot!! Plus...hand out or send flyers to your friends and relatives.
Thank You to Our Patrons of 2012-2013
Livonia Town Hall
The Livonia Civic Chorus wishes to extend sincere appreciation to Livonia Town Hall for their generous donation and support during this concert season. Proceeds from their lecture series benefit community charities such as the Livonia Civic Chorus, the Livonia Symphony Orchestra and others. We are extremely grateful for their help.
Sponsored, in part, by the Livonia Department of Parks and Recreation
Livonia Community Foundation Grant
Thanks to the Livonia Community Foundation for a grant of $2,000 to support the continuing development of LCC's Community Outreach Portfolio, a resource of music and practice CDs, used for non-concert performances around Livonia. This is the second grant received by LCC since its eligibility depended on acquisition of the 501c(3) charitable organization designation (attained in October 2011 from the IRS).
The Livonia Community Foundation was established to “make investments in Livonia's Future.”
- The Foundation is a permanent endowment-a trust fund.
- The Foundation is built by Citizen & Corporate donors: Individuals, families, estates, corporations, & private organizations
- The Foundation supports, through monetary donations, Livonia 's charitable, cultural, historical, educational, and recreational institutions.
- The Foundation is State of Michigan Certified - # 55.
- The Foundation's assets are conservatively invested under strict State and Federal laws the return on investment is used to support the Foundation's programs & commitments.
- Your donated dollar ($) gives over and over again as the endowment grows and earns a return year after year.
- Contributions are federally tax deductible.
For more information about the Foundation, go to their website at http://www.livoniacommunityfoundation.org.